Best of 2013 – LA wedding, engagement, family, and travel photography

2013 is over, and looking back I was really fortunate to have photographed so many wonderful people and places. The year kicked off with the Film Is Not Dead workshop in January, some sweet engagement and family shoots, an amazing trip to Japan for cherry blossom season, an adorable baby nephew in June, and some really wonderful weddings all throughout the rest of the year! Thank you to all of my clients who trusted me enough to capture these incredibly personal and important moments in their lives. I hope 2013 was great for all of you, and I hope 2014 is even better!

Erin_Thomas_Wedding_web-379

• Erica said:

Lots of great photos in 2013 Jess! I love that last black and white, it's super sweet.

• Beautiful work throughout, looks like you had an amazing season... roll on 2014 :)

• Andrea said:

Looks like you had a GREAT year!

• Clearly a super rad year full of killer imagery.I seriously can no wait to see what you are up to in 2014

• What a bright and cheerful year - hope 2014 delivers as much fun for you!

• I love all of it, I wanted to link to one in particular, but can't :( it's about half way down and of a gorgeous couple (ha, that doesn't narrow it down at all!) but with lovely soft pastel tones.

• Great year in review. The locations you have chosen are great.

• Rachelle said:

Stellar work, Jessica! I really loved seeing some of the engaged couples pop up again on their wedding day as the post went on :)

• shyann said:

Fabulous year! These are all so good. I really like your use of the environment!

• nora said:

Looks like 2013 was a fabulous year indeed.

• Brian said:

Amazing set of images. I really love your style.

• Jessie said:

Jessica, you are one amazing photographer. Lucky are those in front of your lens!

• These are great! Love that shot with the big tree! Beautiful year!

• Amazing year, Jessica!! May you kick more butt in 2014!! :)

• These are so rad. Clearly your 2013 was amaze. I am super excited to see what happens in 2014.

• Vitaly said:

That third shot down is super bokehlicious! Great job, happy 2014!

• This here is a beautiful set of images and it looks like you got to work with some really wonderful clients. Looking forward to more of your adventures in 2014!