* I was born in Florida and lived there for 25 years before moving to Los Angeles. I have a thing for warm weather and palm trees.
* I love coffee in pretty much any form. On occasion I have been known to carry a coffee cup in one hand and a camera in the other.
* I have a high-fiving cat named Emma and a speed-walking turtle named Sidney. They are both awesome.
* I sometimes have pink hair, but usually it’s red. Black glasses are essential.
* I’m an easy laugh. I don’t hold back when I think something’s funny. Bad puns (and good puns) are always appreciated.
* I’m an indie wedding expert. For my own wedding, I designed my dress, made the bouquets and centerpieces, had an all-vegetarian buffet, and packed the dance floor with an iPod playlist. And it was amazing! As a photographer, I get to encounter all kinds of unique weddings and traditions, cool places and activities for engagement sessions, and meet the most wonderful clients who often become friends. Whether you are looking for ideas for something out of the ordinary or just reassurance that your ideas will come together fantastically, I’ll be there to help capture all the people, emotions, and details of your day in a way that reflects your true personalities!