Teresa and Travis’ wedding at the Santa Monica Pier Carousel was truly one of a kind! Everything about their wedding was incredibly personalized, from Teresa’s mom doing her flowers, to friends performing the ceremony and music, to all of the adorable tiny stars that Teresa knit for everyone as favors and the little monkeys she has knit for several of her friends over the years who were all brought from across the country to celebrate the wedding. Instead of a first dance, Teresa and Travis took a first carousel ride. The historical carousel as a venue, the tourists and park rides and ferris wheel on the pier, and the retro drinks and desserts by Soda Jerks all added up to an incredibly cool, sweet, wonderful night!
See the rest of the images or order prints here.
- Venue: Santa Monica Pier Carousel – http://santamonicapier.org/
- Caterer: Mexicali Taco & Co. – http://mexicalitaco.com/
- Soda fountain: Soda Jerks – http://www.sodajerksusa.com/
- Cupcake babies: Vanilla Bake Shop – http://www.vanillabakeshop.
- Wine: Midnight Cellars – http://www.midnightcellars.
- Dress: BHLDN – http://www.bhldn.com/
- Bride’s shoes: John Fluevog – http://www.fluevog.com/
- Lucky Stars knitting pattern: Mochimochi Land – http://mochimochiland.com/